Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Julia Gabriel Playnest

Rebecca is currently attending PlayNest twice a week at the Julia Gabriel school here. Its a new school and its their first term of opening here in Shanghai. God couldn't love us more, not only is this school at short cab ride away from my work place, it also has loving teachers who care so much for Rebecca. We love that the school is very pro-family, pro-parent involvement and they encourage me to drop by to join in Rebecca's activities as often as I can. So far, I've been able to make almost every lunchtime with her. Its such a precious lunch hour for me and I am so thankful for it. I get to join in her snack time, outdoor play time as well as singing time!

Here are some pictures taken from Lucien's one-year old birthday cake cutting during class last week. Lucien is the son of B's ex-secondary school mate. What a coincidence that they found each other through the kids.

Lucien is the one with the bib and Daniel, also another close friend of Rebecca, is in yellow. They are all more interested in trying to get their hands on the cake then anything else.





Here's one of Rebecca on the toy horse during indoor playtime as it was too cold to go out that day.

No comments: