Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Turned Two



Suddenly got access again. My baby has grown loads - and has officially turned TWO YEARS OLD last week. She's developed quite a good sense of speech and can rationalise quite well. Some samples of conversations go:

Me: Rebecca, can you finish your dinner?
Rebecca: No mama
Me: Why?
Rebecca: I am tired Mama
Me: Do you want to go to bed then?
Reb: Yes Mama

Teacher: Rebecca, why did you snatch Florian's toy?
Reb: Because I want to play with it
Teacher: Can you not just ask for it nicely?
Reb: Yes, Ok
Teacher: Can you go say sorry
Reb: Yes (and goes and gives Florian a hug)

Teacher: Rebecca, why did you bite Florian?
Reb: Because he didn't want to play with me
Teacher: Hmmmm....

So yes, its been getting challenging and so I pray that God will continue to give me the wisdom to teach and guide this girl.

3 comments:

Stella said...

Wow, she is already 2 yrs old? Time past really fast...And yet she is still cute :-) hope to see more update soon

karen said...

Happy Belated 2 yrs old to Rebecca :) She is still as lovely *o*

Anonymous said...

happy belated 2 years old...nice blog...i happened to passby :)